Explanation of Service – Serve as financial expert and advocate for the Company in proposed M&A transaction. Leverage past Big Four public accounting experience and world class M&A training to conduct objective due diligence audit of the target company. Working for the target company, prepare and facilitate the timely execution of a favorable due diligence audit.
Tasks and Tactics –
- Play role of financial and M&A expert on management team of the Company.
- Review LOI’s, term sheets, investor rights agreements, purchase agreements, funding agreements and other M&A documents.
- Assist in negotiation of purchase terms.
- Conduct expert due diligence audit of the target company.
- Help target company prepare for and facilitate a favorable due diligence audit.
- Present Executive Summary and other findings and recommendations
- The Company is represented in all M&A negotiations by a financial expert and advocate.
- Expert review of all M&A documents.
- Executive Summary and Due Diligence Report including significant findings, financial statement analysis, quality of earnings analysis, risk assessment, etc.
Purpose and Utilization of Deliverables –
The acquiring company can execute a successful purchase of the target company utilizing my expertise as a CPA with Big Four experience and world class M&A training. If working for the target company, I can help prepare and facilitate a favorable due diligence audit.