Explanation of Service – identify and implement necessary changes to business strategies and executables to drive the company to profitability and positive cash flow.
Tasks and Tactics –
- Work with existing management to identify successful strategies and develop actionable roadmaps that lead to profitability and positive cash flow.
- Breakdown and streamline efficient business processes to lead to increased efficiency and profitability.
- Establish key relationships and work with credit and equity providers to restructure company funding agreements.
- Place adequate funding resources to Improve cash flow and accommodate prudent growth.
- 5. Prepare bankruptcy filing documents, restructure plans and modeling. Interface with legal counsel, trustee and other advisors.
- Increased profitability and accelerated cash flow.
- Establishment of efficient, profitable business processes and practices.
- Expert management of key relationships with investors, creditors, partners and outside advisors.
- Experienced resource for preparation of restructuring documents and financial plans. Valuable point of contact for restructuring advisors.
Purpose and Utilization of Deliverables –
Inflection Point – partner with management to provide the information, insight and expert recommendations they need to create an inflection point and change the direction of the company. Establish a well thought out, comprehensive and collaborative roadmap to profitability and positive cash flow. Provide the management team with an onsite expert in credit and investor relations and negotiations.