Explanation of Service – The use of a variety of marketing strategies & tactics to generate quality leads that ultimately turn into company revenue.
Tasks and Tactics –
- Review of existing company lead generation program (how prospects are identified & ultimately turn into sales)
- Thorough evaluation of company’s existing sales model, sales cycle, close ratio, etc.
- Customer, supplier, vendor & partner interviews used to identify improved lead generation model
- Creation & execution of renewed lead generation model that is quantitative & aligned with company and sales objectives
Deliverables to be Provided –
This service package entails a detailed and deep dive to evaluate existing company practices, followed by the creation of a new lead generation program that is agreed to by sales and the CEO.
- Current marketing lead generation evaluation report
- Review & report on sales cycle, close ratio, etc.
- Recommended changes & revised lead generation program
- Implementation and management of lead generation program, with specific lead goals and milestones
- Regular joint meetings with sales to ensure program is meeting expectations, etc.
Purpose and Utilization of Deliverables –
The lead generation program is designed to best align sales and marketing programs with company objectives. A properly executed lead generation program will increase qualified prospective customers to the sales team, which should create greater company revenue.