Explanation of Service –
If your Company is just beginning operations, or in the midst of a change in the management team, CXO Vantage can provide you with a CEO or COO who is able to keep your operations moving forward in a seamless manner.
Tasks and Tactics –
- Take responsibility and supervise Company’s day to day and operational activities to ensure that operations continue to move forward seamlessly.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance and oversight in all areas of operations.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Company.
- Work with the board of directors to provide a strategic, long-term, management team.
- Provide operational improvements and efficiencies including analysis of needs and improvements related to compensation plans, manufacturing, financial analysis and reporting, market development, sales force, customer satisfaction, Information systems, etc.
- Weekly report to the Board of Directors or oversight committee detailing the week’s activities, the planned activities for the following week and improvements being made.
- Monthly meeting with Board or oversight committee to discuss the month’s operational activities, changes in financial position, and the planned budget and operational activities for the current month.
Purpose and Utilization of Deliverables –
Management Accountability – The CXO Vantage team will provide a short term and long term plan for moving the Company’s operations in line with the Board of Director’s expectations, and the team will deliver regular reports and will meet with Board Members on a regular basis to discuss the Company’s current direction and the success of the Company as it relates to the expectations of the Board.