Explanation of Service –
At the beginning of the Start-up phase of your Company, you must make certain decisions about how the Company will be Organized. From incorporating your entity to funding the start-up operations of your Company, CXO Vantage can provide an array of services to help you successfully negotiate the start of your business wave.
Tasks and Tactics –
- Creation or review of business plan to determine best method of creating entity.
- Determination of pros and cons for each type of chartered entity – i.e. partnership, S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC, P.C.
- Determination of pros and cons for incorporating in different states.
- Creation of documents necessary to be delivered to state for creation of legal entity.
- Research and determine availability of entity name.
- Documents necessary to create a legal entity for the state in which you decide to charter the business.
- Preparation other important corporate documents utilized to manage your business such as membership agreements, Board of Directors agreements, Policies and procedures, Corporate By-laws, partnership agreements, etc.
Purpose and Utilization of Deliverables –
Engage us as you go through the corporate organization process in order to obtain the expertise of individuals who have gone through this process in the past, and have obtained an understanding of the pitfalls that are out there in determining the type of entity which will allow for the best tax and other corporate results. We will work with you and to provide a set of corporate documents which assist you in creating the legal entity which will provide you with the best results both in the short term as well as the long term. We will also help you prepare other documents used to run your business such as contracts, agreements, policies and procedures and other important documents utilized in your day-to-day operations.